Once you catch the travel bug that’s it. It consumes your life, you constantly want to go, daydreaming of the places you have seen online. Instagram is taunting you and when you finally go you get to add your photo with its hashtag to the envy album for someone else.
What hashtag do you use though? As an Instagram addict, I take to Pinterest trying to find the perfect caption for every photo I take. It’s a tired habit and I’m pretty much over it. To save you time, I have listed 15 captions for your awe-inspiring Instagram posts!
- It’s only a dream until you make it a reality
- Somethings are just good for your soul
- Travelling is not something you are good at. It’s something you do. Like breathing.
- Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
- Your wings already exist all you have to do is fly.
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it life.
- You can’t discover new oceans unless you dare to lose sight of the shore.
- I’m in love with places I’ve never been and people I’ve never seen.
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found on the pages of a passport.
- We wander for distraction but travel for fulfillment.
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- Fill life with moments that make you forget your phone.
- There are no foreign lands, it is the traveller that is foreign.
- Live life by a compass, not a clock.